Thursday, August 28, 2008

Epi-Pen Kozies - the Pocket Protector of a New Generation of Nerds.

I was sent something similar to the Epi-pen cases featured here today by a woman who makes things like these and sells them in her etsy or etsy-like store. I'm not going to say who she is, because I really have no use for it. Well, I do have a use for it, I have a lovely Epi-Pen, but it kind of just floats in my purse or in my travel bag. Now maybe I'm risking my life/health by not having it clipped to my waist or belt, but I gotta say...

I'd rather risk my throat swell up than do this. They do look like the geekiest things I have EVER seen.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Interesting..I like how they have to show you 19 times how to use the thing...as if you have never put anything in a pouch before.