Monday, September 1, 2008

Apple, please fix my computer...

I'm going to post soon, I'm just having computer problems. I have an appointment with the Genius Bar at Apple tomorrow. Everything's covered under warranty and backed up to the Time Capsule - God, those were the best investments ever - Apple Care and Time Capsule - but I'm just getting really frustrated because this computer is like my CHILD. I don't let liquids within ten feet of it, it's covered in every protective plastic they sell, and I've installed every maintenance program anyone has ever recommended. I can't force quit applications, I can't have more than one application open at the same time, I can't do a reinstall of the software, and I get a supposedly fatal error when I run the hardware test.

Here's to hoping that it turns out okay - that or they want to give me a free iPod or something. Yeah right.

No comments: