Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Still Gesso-ing, my boob hurts, and free music.

I'm still priming canvas. Ugh. And I have this awful pain that can only be described as really really bad indigestion...in my left boob. No, not heartburn, it's actually in the boob. I dunno.

Since I'd like to give you a cheerful post, I'll point you to something free and fabulous. Check out the free single of the week on iTunes, a button smack in the middle of the home screen on iTunes. It's by a Latina group called Ha-Ash, but it features Brandi Carlile, who is my absolute favorite girl singer for going on 3 or 4 years now. While you're there, check out Brandi's other stuff. Remember how Drena talked about her top 5 and gave us a list of 5 women as well? If I had to, I'd go with B.C. here, she is cuter than a fat country baby eatin' peaches off a hardwood floor.

Anyway, the song is really good, and it's free til Monday.

No comments: