Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday night junk food...

My roommate decided to stay in Delaware - and it's confirmed, my wallet IS in her car. There's seriously nothing worth any substance to eat. Today, I've had the following to eat:

-One Tomato Sandwich, made with the last of the tomato in the fridge and wheat bread. I personally think you can only eat tomato sammys on very light and thin white - like WonderBread. And I had to use the ends of the tomato, which I usually don't like.
-About 5 frozen miniature Reese's cups.
-2 frozen miniature Hershey's Special Dark chocolate bars.
-One half-bowl of Rice Krispies - the last of the box.
-The last of Virginia Diner Chocolate-Covered Peanut Brittle - about 4 square inches. My grandmother sends me a huge can of it every Christmas and it lasted this long because I didn't have an office with which to share it this year.
-About a gallon of Crystal Light.
-Four cups of coffee.

Seriously, that's IT. I could probably contract diabetes in a week flat if I were to continue that diet. Melissa's getting home late tomorrow night, thank GOD.

Since I'm a little woozy from lack of proper nutrients and protein and since my mom would check me into Renfrew Center if I lost an ounce, I've hatched a plan. I got Melissa to text-message me my credit card number, and I called for food at Towne Pizza, and ordered enough so it looks like it's not JUST me. A pizza, a sandwich and some wings. If they ask to see the actual CARD I'm screwed, but I figure I can eat those until Melissa gets home and then I can go get myself some delicious REAL food at Whole Foods when I get my card back. It's crappy food, but it's arguably better than all this darn sugar I ate today.

I should probably go now, I'm thinking I should probably take some Prevacid or something, given all this junk food I'm about to ingest.

1 comment:

Drena said...

Good thinking! I memorized one credit card number of mine years ago to enter online when purchasing items (before autofill) and it has paid off for occasions like you mentioned.