Monday, August 18, 2008

And one NOT about work.

I have some randoms.

1. VERY sad I will not be at Girls' Weekend this weekend. I'm complaining. If wishes were tickets to Charlotte, I'd already be there :(

2. I just want to put Nastia Liukin in my little pocket. She's like Gwyneth in a leotard and scrunchie. For some reason I really really like her nose. I think it's because I had mine looked at on Froday by the ENT who fixed mine. And if this CHINESE GIRL GETS A GOLD I'M NEVER BUYING CHINESE FOOD AGAIN. I swear I want to smack the crap out of those girls.

3. Molly's got a bit of a temper, and should never joke around with Cara K while she's at work and Molly's a bit on edge. Because Molly might take something way out of context about others' activities.

4. Thanks go to Meghan, who put Molly a bit in line.

5. OH I KNOW YOU WANT TO KNOW. Sorry, not on the inter-web.

6. Nastia Liukin should seriously consider walking off the podium. Seriously.

3 comments:

Mel said...

we will miss you this weekend :-( I haven't seen you in years!

Yes, I am still mad at the Chinese and those judges....the girl who fell the other night and then got a medal...UGH!

Carrie Davis said...

What is this girls weekend you speak of? I guess I wasn't good enough to get an invite...

m said...

We will miss you! Glad I could help!