Friday, August 22, 2008

A list for my ladies in Charlotte...

TO the ladies at GIRLS WEEKEND....

1. I am jealous.

2. I ate at a Soul Food restaurant tonight in your honor (it was very southern, almost like Charlie Williams Lodge or something)

3. I am going out for many beers. I have had a really hard couple of days. Please call me when you are drunk and/or having fun.

4. Since one of you is pregnant, I'm guessing you're at least one quarter sober. What are you doing? I want to know.

5. I ate way too much fried chicken.

6. Love you.

3 comments:

Mel said...

We missed you!! It was a fun weekend! I am sleepy and doubt I will make it another hour tonight...kids get up early and so does Drena and Melissa when they have to be back by 10am in Atlanta....yikes!

m said...

Ohhhhh, I feel bad I just read this and we did not call. It did not get that out of hand. We did miss you though!

Drena said...

With 4 children in the house there was no drunk times....I think we would have to make it a true girl friend weekend sometime down the road to experience those again. Maybe this time next summer would be a good time to plan that.