Saturday, May 24, 2008

Procrastination Update: T-minus 36 hours or so

I tried to get a little done last night, but there was the whole is-it-the-Judd-I'm-thinking-of saga going on. And I think I'm getting sick. But here's my progress:

5. Write my assignment for the other website I write for - an essay on "I have never been more drunk than that night..."
-I'm about 3/4 of the way done. It's a little long, so editing will take some work.

7. Get my friend April a baby gift - any suggestions?
-homegirl's set. In case she reads this, I'm not posting what it is.

12. Find the $20 I got out of the ATM the other day.
-I found my receipt that has convinced me I already spent it. Darn it.

I'm sick, but I'm going to Cowboy Up.

But for now, I'm going across the street to Whole Foods to get whatever bee-pollen-mystic-hippie smoothie sludge that might help me get through this.

Anyone have any suggestions? Symptoms: my throat started feeling bad yesterday, then my lungs started hurting and now I have congestion. Doctors are for quitters.

No comments: