Monday, May 5, 2008

Weekend photohunt!

I am working toward getting rid of my photographically-challenged persona, so I dug out my mom's Nikon FE 2 35mm camera on Saturday and took some pictures. Hence the contest. I'm trying to understand a little more about the SLR so I can make my own artwork slides, saving both time and money. The photo excursion was fun, and they turned out at least halfway decent.

I was also THRILLED to find out that Adobe has made certain parts of their fabulous Photoshop software available to anyone for FREE via their new Photoshop Express service. Adobe, if you want to have me love you MORE, I highly suggest dropping a "review" copy of your CS3 Master Collection for Mac software.

Check out my photostream on Flickr for all of the photos I took, but here's a couple of favorites:


2 comments:

m said...

I love the one where you are looking down the alley!

Mel said...

I like the paintbrush one...I am a depth of field kind of gal :-)