Saturday, May 10, 2008

Contest! Win cool stuff!

Another contest, folks.

Help me come up with a cool domain name for my blog.
I own the following:

www.mollyharrington.com (artwork site)
www.bitchyinthecity.com (Celeste's and I's venture into gossip that the world hasn't ever seen)
and of course my old landlord's namesake for shits and giggles.

Since none of those will work, I need something with the following criteria:

-Available for $9.99 or less.
-dot com domain name
-short and sweet. less than 10 letters before the .com
-made-up words are acceptable, but it's a know-it-when-I-see-it thing.
-easy to remember
-looks good in a logo
-is free from really offensive connotations, but can still push the envelope
-is indicative of my blog's content.

Email (do not post - crazy scammers patrol these things and look for names to buy that people talk about) your suggestions to me.

I have no idea what you win. I'll think of it when I drive home, but it'll be cooler than the other side of the pillow.

1 comment:

Mel said...

remind me of your email..I think I can help with the under $9.99 one..I think that mine was less than that!