Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm still working.

I'm posting more tomorrow (I had to get some work done with that whole art career thing tonight) but I'll post my needs-some-editing-down blog tomorrow when I'm finished with it.

It was a beautiful day.
To my editor: suck it.

It WAS really nice, so I had to say that it was a beautiful day. And I'm posting a big old RANT tomorrow...its about people who bitch about not being able to change a certain thing about themselves and then resort to every excuse in the book, including saying that people like me who actually worked their ass off to change that part of themselves "just have it easier".

Here's a rant - ever notice how these days, you can rarely have an unseasonably warm day without some sort of jackass commenting about how it's due to Global Warming?

It makes me want to go out to Delaware, find my SUV and drive it around for a while, doing stupid errands that I could have done in half the time on foot. Then I want to run around and leave every light on in my house.

It's okay, though. I'm greener than that.

1 comment:

Terri said...

too funny... there are times when I really get tired of blaming everything on global warming, myself. Seriously... of course we're affecting the environment, but is it REALLY global warming when we just broke a record for the coldest day in March since record... huh??? Can't they just say that we need to take better care of our earth like we should take better care of our own bodies, and stop finding a scapegoat to blame for everything "unpleasant" in their life??