Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm still alive, I promise...

I'm back in Charlotte right now, I'm here to say good-bye to the south and get on a plane tomorrow to take me back to Philly. Sad to leave, because I've been in the 'burg for a month solid now, but I'm definitely excited to get back to work. I wasn't able to paint at ALL while I was in Lynchburg, although I got some work done on Charlotte's portrait. I'm not too crazy about it right now, but I'm working on it. A couple of people said it was pretty good, but I'm trying to get it done as soon as possible so that Carrie and Judd don't look at it and say "um, that picture was taken forEVER ago...she's much bigger now." I'm hoping to get it, as well as Caroline's, off to their respective parents by the weekend.

So...my biggest problem's going to start mounting up here. Moving. Have to move ALL my stuff from Philly to Lynchburg soon. Going to try and sell my couch and big-screen to make it easier, but the reality is just that I just don't have the manpower to do it. Have no idea how this thing is going to come together, but I guess it'll just come down to faith in the matter.

All righty, I'm getting in that cranky kind of mood, so I'm going to check out now and check out everyone else's blogs.

No comments: