Sunday, June 1, 2008

Fair Warning!

I'm getting ready to go to bed and quite frankly don't have the time nor energy to write anything more than this, but I should get this one thing out: in the next couple of days, I'm going to write about Sex and the City: The Movie. I went to see it tonight, and yes, I'm a baby, and I cried through the last hour of it. I cry at stuff. Anyway, there might be some spoilers. So if you see ANY title with "Sex and the City", "Carrie Bradshaw", "movies" or WHATEVER in the title and I happen to NOT BLATANTLY warn you of spoilers, here's your warning: I might spoil parts of it. I'm sorry, I don't know what parts were in the press or not before the movie was released.

That being said, I leave you with the best line in the entire movie, which every fan of SATC - at least the ones who know the original intent of it - will stand up and cheer about:

"Why is it that we're able to write our own vows...but never our own rules?"

Amen, sister. Thank you for getting back to the Carrie that changed the world.

1 comment:

m said...

Thanks for the warning, not seeing it until next Thursday!