Sunday, June 29, 2008

Goal in Progress: #94.

I've been working on my 101 goals list, and here's one:

94: Organize blogs for effectiveness.

Jeez, I didn't even use effectiveness when writing that one goal. There's lesson #1. I meant to say to organize and separate into shorter, more focused blogs, but whatever. I knew what I was talking about. So I did it. I've got a few.

1. Ooh, Look at That!
Reviews. Stuff I like. Stuff I love. Stuff I want. Stuff I bought. If you have ideas of things for me to review, let me know.

2. See Molly Go
Travel. Where I've been, where I want to go, stories that result.

3. Are we up to code yet?
My ongoing adventure with renovating the house in Lynchburg. My editor saw the pictures of it and wanted me to write on it. I think it's because he is in the process of renovating his own urban space, but I'll bite.

I'll update them soon, let me know if you need a link!

No comments: