Saturday, June 28, 2008

Dr Pam Spurr is a total idiot.

I want to punch this stupid stupid woman in her face. Yes, Dr Pam Spurr, that's you. I want to kick you in the teeth. You have no idea what you're talking about.

For the record: I am 28. I am single. I am happy and content. I love my life. I love my job more than is probably legally permissible. I have fantastic friends in almost every state in the union. I have the world's greatest dog. I look fabulous (well, 99% of the time).

Yet, for some reason, Dr. (sic) Pam Spurr is convinced that because I don't have some asshole husband to cook for and wash the skidmarks out of his drawers, I am, by definition, unhappy.

I'm so livid I can't even write this.

More on this later.

2 comments:

Mel said...

I don't know Molly, I think that you are really just unhappy and afraid to admit it to us...it is ok, we will still love you! HA!! Just kidding. In all seriousness though, there are women that are like she talks about who only think that their life is complete if they get married and have kids, but I wouldn't say it is 99% of single women. Can't wait to hear your "more on this later"...

Unknown said...

I only came across your blog after goggling this Spur woman. She was invoked by someone arguing against women's autonomy and how it was all just part of some homosexual plot. Apparently all you poor dears have had your sweet little heads addled by radical extremist lezzers who want you all for themselves. You'll all come to rue the day you didn't just find some guy to settle down with.
Seriously though, what a stupid bint.