Tuesday, December 16, 2008

yellow sky and blue on Christmas


I'm feeling kinda bummed lately about Christmas for a bunch of reasons, most of which center around the fact that it just hasn't really been the same for me since 2003. Well, 2002, I guess, since 2003 was the one that really sucked. I'm not really doing anything - and I repeat anything - for Christmas, partly because of money reasons but mostly because I'm trying not to be Debbie Downer, especially this year.

So I'm going to borrow some of Meghan's initiative and try and do some sort of crafty thing. I don't really know what, and I don't think I can top her Magnolia wreath, but I want to do something.

Anyone have any ideas? Send them to me.

The picture is just off my easel...no title yet, and it's nothing in particular. Just wanted to do a yellow sky and put the light far off.

1 comment:

Cara said...

i'm like you, a better painter than craft-er. sorry about being bummed out. I can't believe it was five years ago, it seems like yesterday.
I have to go to Oahu for Xmas, but I'm free New Years - wanna come to ATL? I miss hearing your voice, can you call me?