Thursday, December 4, 2008

Randoms


Because I'm not even BUSY, but I don't really have time to carve out these days to do this.

1. Thanksgiving = whole lot of fun. I think I already blogged about that, right? Right.
Anyway, the pic is of us in St Augustine on the way back. SUCH a cute little city, we had drinks, a long dinner, and counted all the Jean Shorts we saw in the North Florida crowd.

2. I'm ebaying off a whole bunch of stuff. Why? Because I have no money.

3. Hey, by the way, paintings make great Christmas gifts!

4. I went to the dentist on Tuesday. EIGHT cavities. My dentist complimented me on my insane obsession with dental care, but he said unfortunately, I just have bad genetics. Plus, like the Harrington side of the family, I apparently grind my teeth in my sleep to the point where it's wearing down my teeth. All added together, I have to pay $500 to get my teeth filled - and that's WITH dental insurance! Two are immediate and HAVE to get done now or else I'll risk a root canal, the others I can wait on...however, I'm pimping out that ACT mouthwash that repairs soft spots and surface cavities. I seriously started crying in the dentist's office because I realized I couldn't afford it, the poor little dental hygeinist was about to cry herself. Anyone know a dentist who wants some artwork?

5. Yeah, it's a bit cranky for me this week. But I'm nevertheless thrilled about the FIVE total babies I know of that are literally due at any second. Apparently there was a massive party where my friends all got really drunk with their husbands exactly nine months ago!

6. Going to a wedding in Washington DC next weekend with the Green Giant. I'm having the most massive fat week on earth and I have nothing to wear. Yes, I'm slightly cranky. I'm sorry. I'm working on it.

No comments: