Friday, December 5, 2008

Ebay Madness!

Alas, money. My favorite subject. Or not.

I put an ad on Craigslist today saying I'd sell people's stuff on ebay in exchange for a cut of the profits. Only a few have responded, but I can post stuff pretty quickly now that I've gotten used to it, and by now I know the ins and outs of selling things. It's a pretty steep learning curve, but Kate and I managed to pick up a couple hundred bucks for our own stuff and I figure there's others out there who might need the same thing done for them around the holidays. Plus I can still work from home, there's no real entry to the market cost, and I can turn down whatever I know I can't sell or that I know I can't sell for a good price. If you know anyone in the area who wants their stuff sold, please pass my info along - I charge less than most of those "I'll sell your stuff on ebay" places on the internet or those ebay stores, and I pay in CASH!

1 comment:

Mel said...

I was just watching 40 year old virgin where the girl has one of those stores. Funny! Good luck in your sales. What sort of stuff have people wanted you to sell?