Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My dad would have a field day with this...

Because he's always trying to get me to nail down a "plan". Like a five-, ten-, or lifelong plan. And I've always been hesitant about nailing down anything for years (or, in this case, 1001 days) because I know that I might change it. Who are we kidding here, anyone who has ever lived with me knows that I try on my entire wardrobe before going to the grocery store - change is inevitable with Molly.

Can I change my 101 goals? Just a couple of them, because there's some that I really want to be on there now. And a couple I actually don't really give a shite about, I just wanted that 101 when I was writing them.

Can I do it? And don't tell me "oh it's YOUR goals, YOU can do whatever you want"...because when I don't do them, I expect people to yell at me.

2 comments:

Drena said...

I give you my permission. I think it is still early enough to make a few changes. It's not like we are at day 999 and you want to change them!

Mel said...

I think that it depends on which ones you are going to change...if it is to make something easier for yourself then I say no, but if it just one thing you wanted to try for another then I say go for it. Plus, like Drena said, we are still really early on in this thing! I actually need to start some of my over cause I fell off the wagon and didn't continue some of them.