Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I finally got internet...

But I'm a little too tired to respond to seven things or give my political views. I WILL do that tomorrow. I'm just in a huge unpacking MESS and don't even have a bed yet. Meghan, know a REALLY cheap place to buy a mattress in this city?

I am thankful for:

1. This town sells WINE in TARGET. I'm NOT EFFING KIDDING. No wonder people love it here.
2. Bojangles is on every corner. I'm not actually thankful for it since I've never eaten at one, but hey, it's EVERYWHERE.
3. Talladega Nights. I bought it on iTunes and I hafta say...I'm Ricky Bobby, and if you don't chew Big Red, then F**k you.
4. A big strong handsome strapping man named Dan. That's all I have to say about that. No, but SERIOUSLY.
5. My flannel blanket that Cara made me three years ago. I love it, honey. Please come play down here.

No comments: