Tuesday, February 10, 2009

THIS is why I moved back South.


This weather we've been having. Fantastic. It's been almost 70 every day, and I've been able to wear a skirt with no pantyhose to work for two days in a row now. Love it!

The bf has been in town since Friday (hence no post) and will be leaving this coming Sunday. He was going to stay a bit longer, but...horrors...he's got to go to London for work. We've had a lot of fun though - we went out with some friends of mine from home on Friday night and hit the dive bar, then we went to White Water Center on Saturday afternoon with Colonel Mustard. Other than that, we've really just been laying around the house, doing absolutely nothing. He DID inspire me to start working out, however, or at least went with me to join the YMCA. For those of you who have thought of the Y as a big sweaty disgusting place with old people walking around naked in the locker room...wow, this place is anything but that. Charlotte apparently does well at the YMCA. With it being $30 a month, no joining fee and having the ability to quit any time, it's certainly better than the crappy gyms I joined in Atlanta and Boston.

I don't have much more to report other than that - but I thought I'd post something from the weekend. I took the camera to the WWC and took some pictures of the athletes doing their thing, more just to play with the camera than anything else.

No comments: